We are always glad to new talented and professional employees. Valued Crown Technologies is actively developing and growing rapidly. We invite you to join our team!
In order to respond, select the vacancy you are interested in and use the contact form. Within a few days the specialists of the HR department will contact you. In case you are invited for an interview, the meeting will take about 1-2 hours, and in a few days we will inform you about the result.
In case you do not find a vacancy on the site, you can send your resume with a cover letter to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org . As soon as we have a vacancy that matches your interests and professional level, we will contact you.
Office Assistant Job Description
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, helps in sales of products and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with Microsoft office applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Sales of software products.
- Managing filing system.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- OND/HND/BSc. in any related field.
- Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
- Ability to write clearly and help with Microsoft office suit when necessary.
- Warm personality
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Click here to apply for this job
Sales Executive Job Description
Our company is looking for a Sales Executives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- OND/HND/BSc. degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo, Abeokuta
Click here to apply for this job
Software Developer Job Description
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Software Developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge in vb.net, c#, html5, CSS, Java.
- Knowledge of mobile development is an added advantage.
- Deep knowledge in database modelling and SQL queries
- Deep knowledge in MS SQL server and MySQL
Click here to apply for this job